We have developed our new flavour, Bush Fruit BBQ, as a gourmet/native bush food take on traditional BBQ sauce. Tender with the perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness, Bush Fruit BBQ is an approachable flavour made for the entire family with ingredients scientifically proven to provide a range of health benefits.
Queen Garnet Plum
Bred in Queensland by UQ and the CSIRO, the Queen Garnet Plum is high in anthocyanin content (powerful antioxidant of which Queen Garnet Plum has 7x the content of other plums) giving it an array of potential health benefits that are backed by published research, including normalising blood pressure, weight loss, reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes, and providing relief from inflammatory bowel disease. Unlike other anthocyanin-rich foods that tend to be bitter, the Queen Garnet has a highly desirable, sweet flavour profile.
Strawberry Gum is a medium size tree, which grows in the Northern Tablelands of New South Wales. The indigenous Australians who passed through the Northern Tablelands would often chew on the leaves of the Strawberry Gum for their sweet berry flavour. They would also moisten the leaves and lay them over a fire to release their fragrant oils to calm stomach problems. This bush tucker gem has a host of health benefits, which include antioxidant, antifungal and antibiotic properties. It has been shown to help balance microflora of the gut.
A special blend of honey sourced from Australian rainforests which achieves an excellent balance of sweetness and flavor, endearing itself to families and chef’s all across this great state.
Our Kakadu Plum is sourced from the Palngun Wurnangat Association (PWA); a women’s organisation based in Wadeye, Northern Territory. Wadeye has the largest Aboriginal community in Australia. PWA oversees a range of community-based projects designed to preserve and promote Indigenous culture and tradition, whilst fostering self-sustaining organisations run by and for Indigenous people. One of the PWA’s most exciting success stories is the harvesting and picking of the Kakadu Plum. This venture provides up to 200 seasonal picking jobs to people who were previously unemployed. PWA has recently purchased new equipment and implemented policies and procedures in order to ensure the long-term stability of their Kakadu Plum business. The shared income will support growth and investment in their community.
- Highest recorded levels of Vitamin C of any fruit in the world, measuring up to 100 times the Vitamin C content found in an orange.
- Due to its extreme potency, you only need 1g of Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum powder to match the Vitamin C content found in an entire orange.
- Exhibits outstanding antioxidant capacity, being 5.2 times more potent than the blueberry.
- Due to its exceptional antioxidant composition, it is believed that Kakadu Plum could provide the most powerful Alzheimer’s treatment to date.
- Celebrated for its medicinal properties and is a known antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent.
- A vegetarian source of iron and Vitamin E and contains 110μg of folate per 100g – the same amount found in broccoli.
Cooroy Mountain Spring Water
100% Natural Spring Water - bottled at the source on the Sunshine Coast. The water in each bottle is collected straight from the aquifers located at the base of Cooroy Mountain while most other manufacturers have to source, transport and blend multiple water sources to gain their product, not to mention, chemically treat.